Dentist in Mehlville Serve Residents in the South St. Louis Metropolitan Area
Are you looking in for dentists in Mehlville, Missouri, Oakville, in the City of St. Louis, in the southern portion of St. Louis County, or elsewhere in the metropolitan area? If so, then by all means check out South Towne Dental, or stop by our conveniently located office. South Towne Dental in Mehlville is a full-service dental office and we provide a wide range of service options including general dentistry, check-ups, exams, oral hygiene service, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and other options for adults, teens, youth and children of all ages.
Anyone within driving distance who is having trouble locating the right dentist(s) in Mehlville or nearby is welcome to become a patient. You may visit South Towne Dental to learn more about us or take a look at our information on services throughout our website including informative videos. Additionally, as your dentist office in Mehlville, we offer convenient hours throughout the week so it's easy to make a trip to your local dentist office. We are sure that we have service hours that are likely to accommodate working adults and your family members. You even have the option of scheduling appointments online or by calling our Mehlville office.
Contact South Towne Dental for answers to your service questions or you may call us in Mehlville at 314-635-9587 in order to schedule your first appointment . If you would prefer, you can reach our dentist in Mehlville by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Dental Services from Your Dentist in Mehlville
As dentists for Mehlville, Oakville, St. Louis, Jefferson County and Illinois residents of the eastern St. Louis metropolitan region, South Towne Dental offers our patients a wide range of dental services—we are full-service. We offer services for adults and for the entire family, just let us know how we can assist you.
Our experienced and knowledgeable dentist in Mehlville, Dr. Adis Hasanagic, D.D.S., along with our caring and professional technicians and office staff help patients with a variety of dental and hygiene services, orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dental procedures, and even the latest advances in braces and screening options for problems and disease-related issues.
South Towne Dental Patient Services
include all of the dental procedures that you would expect, plus a wide range of orthodontic and restorative options as well as popular cosmetic services. Our service list includes:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- CaMBRA (CariFree Screening)
- Children’s dentistry services
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, dental bridges, and full denture implants
- Fitting oral sleep appliances
- General cleaning and dental hygiene services for patients of all ages
- Dental composites and dental bonding procedures to fix cracked, chipped or otherwise deformed or damaged teeth
- All porcelain crowns
- Dental crowns for repairing teeth, general dental restorations, teeth strengthening, or to protect weakened teeth
- Dental implants to replace a missing tooth or many missing teeth
- Onlays and/or Inlays
- Orthodontic services and teeth straightening services include braces, and the latest advances including Invisalign® Clear Braces to fix excessive gaps and misaligned teeth
- Porcelain veneers to resolve discoloration, chipped teeth, worn down teeth or other damage
- Restorative procedures
- Root canals and subsequent restoration of the affecting tooth or teeth (frequently implants)
- Teeth-straightening services
- Teeth whitening services - including two options: in-office whitening or at-home whitening
- Tooth-colored fillings using tooth-colored filling to blend naturally with your teeth—these are the most effective materials, resins and/or sealants
- Diagnosing and treating TMJ headaches/TMD—various treatments of a variety of dental problems including considerable jaw pain, mandibular joint pain and headaches associated with very common Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) situations and related issues
At South Towne Dental, we provide a variety of other types of preventative dental care services and techniques for more minor problems, for treating gum disease, gingivitis, periodontal disease and similar issues.
Dental in Mehlville Serves St. Louis Area Residents
Anyone living in or within driving distance of the southern St. Louis metropolitan area, including residents of Oakville, the City of St. Louis, Affton, Arnold, Lemay, Marlborough, Concord, St. George, Lakeshire, Sappington, Crestwood, Sunset Hills, Fenton, Imperial, Festus, or residents of Columbia, Illinois, Bixby, Dupo, Cahokia, Belleville, Shiloh, or other nearby towns and communities is welcome at South Towne Dental by your dentist in Mehlville.
Contact South Towne Dental
or call us at 314-635-9587. You may call us to schedule an appointment or schedule an appointment online
. If you have question, you can reach us at: email@example.com
. Directions to our Mehlville office, and our hours of operation are available on our contact page.