Dentist's Offices in Saint Louis County: Choose South Towne Dental
Dentist’s Offices in Saint. Louis County: South Towne Dental
Saint. Louis County dental practice, South Towne Dental (314-635-9587), in Mehlville, is one of many local dentist's offices in Saint Louis County. As a locally-practicing dentist in Mehlville, Dr. Adis Hasanagic, D.D.S. provides adult full-service dentistry at our conveniently located Mehlville dentist's office. And, we offer quite competitive pricing on services as we are one of the affordable dentist's offices in Saint Louis, and strive to deliverable expert care at an acceptable fair.
Silver Lake Dentistry has an affordable cosmetic dentist in Mehlville, and a dentist with expertise in restorative procedures as well as more complex dental treatments. We offer adult patients affordable pricing and affordable pricing on custom, Invisalign® Clear Braces Mehlville.
Adults may contact South Towne Dental for more details about any specific dental procedures or services, and about scheduling first visits, dental consultations, follow-ups or visits for procedures. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to stop by our dental practice in Saint Louis to schedule your appointment(s). You may reach our dentist’s office at 314-635-9587.
Adults may schedule an appointment online with South Towne Dental, or you can reach us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local, Dentist’s Offices in Saint Louis County
Dr. Hasanagic and the staff deliver expertise in variety of dental service categories. We are one of the dentist’s offices in Saint Louis County that can provide adults with full-service dentistry and age-appropriate dental hygiene, education and children’s services. Our dentist’s office in Mehlville provide several major dental care and service categories. Many procedures, such as restoration work and cosmetic procedures are usually considered to be permanent dental procedures. Many people receive practical benefit from many procedures, and many service result in cosmetic benefit.
Dr. Hasanagic can offer expertise in resolving basic dental issues with affordable dental services. We provide patients with many option including general dental care, preventative procedures, general check-ups, exams, diagnostics, or other general dentistry services. We also offer a wide range of permanent solutions; these are used to resolve cosmetic issues, realign teeth to corrective misalignment, dentures or dental implantations, or just helping patients in need of simple procedures. Of course, it is good to have a dentist who can treat complex situations effectively in most cases.
South Towne Dental’s Patient Services include:
- --Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- --Children’s Dentistry Services
- --Conventional dentures, removable full sets of dentures, or partial dentures (partials), or dental bridges
- --Fitting oral sleep appliances after diagnosis of a sleeping disorder; not all that dissimilar to Clear Braces
- --Dental composites/dental bonding procedures are used to fix, strengthen, or to protect and repair chipped, cracked, damaged (trauma), deformed, or compromised teeth
- --Dental crowns are used for dental repairs, restoration or cosmetic applications; learn more about All-Porcelain Crowns
- --Dental implants are permanent cosmetic and restorative services
- --Endodontic root canals, diagnosis of infection then treatment, resolution and subsequent restoration work as needed
- --General Dentistry Services, teeth cleanings, exams, check-ups, preventative care services, full-service dentistry service options, in-office dental hygiene services, X-rays, and other dental procedures, oral health screenings, CaMBRA (CariFree Screening)
- --Orthodontic services, or teeth straightening, using the completely customizable Invisalign® Clear Braces system where you dentist makes new removable aligners at each appointment for new measurements; the dentist’s office in Saint Louis County makes the aligners, a quick and easy process that applies continuous pressure on teeth to realign teeth with progressive, low-profile, removable dental aligners
- --Porcelain veneers
- --Preventative Dentistry Services including diagnostics, treating and resolving gum diseases, dental hygiene services, oral health screenings, and various additional dental treatment options
- --Restorative Procedures are permanent dental solutions for many dental issues and these procedures offer patients practical and cosmetic benefits
- --Teeth whitening services—learn more about teeth whitening Saint Louis County
- --Diagnosis and treatment of Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) frequently associated with long-term dental misalignment and can caused by general dental misalignment or jaw joint dislocation; jaw joint pain, tight and/or painful strained muscles, extreme headaches, generalized pain, and other related issues
- --Additional dental services...
Be Sure to Visit One of Your Local Dentist’s Offices in Saint Louis County
South Towne Dental, one of your local dentist’s offices in Saint Louis County, provide full-service adult dentistry and dental care services for children and teenagers. As a local, St. Louis County dental practice, South Towne Dental and Dr. Adis Hasanagic, invite you to visit our dentist’s office conveniently located near major highways in southeastern Saint Louis County.
Silver Lake Dentistry is accepting new patients. If you are within driving distance of our dentist’s office in Saint Louis County, then you may find our service and competitive pricing reason enough for a drive.
Adults may schedule an appointment online with South Towne Dental. You may contact South Towne Dental regarding services, appointments, scheduling and for details about specific dental services. You may call South Towne Dental in Mehlville at 314-635-9587. And, you can also can reach us by e-mail at: email@example.com.