Visit South Towne Dental for a Skilled Dentist near Lemay, Missouri
Opt for a Locally-Practicing (Mehlville), Affordable and Skilled Dentist near Lemay, MO
You can find a skilled, locally-practicing, independent dentist near Lemay (St. Louis County) nearby in Mehlville. Our St. Louis County dental practice,
South Towne Dental (314-635-9587), is conveniently located near major highways in Mehlville,
Missouri. As your local dentist in Mehlville and your
dentist nearby Lemay, Dr. Adis Hasanagic, D.D.S., offers expertise that
covers the basics as well as specialized dental care including permanent Orthodontics, Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetic
Dentistry, and other dental treatment options.
South Towne Dental is competitive and affordable. Dr. Hasanagic and staff accept major dental insurance plans. We offer competitive
pricing, affordable dentistry services, and service options. So, if you are looking for an affordable dentist's office in St. Louis,
then visit Dr. Hasanagic at his Mehlville
dentist's office, South Towne Dental.
Adults may contact South Towne Dental for details about specific dentistry
services, treatment options, details about procedures, for scheduling dental visits, follow-ups visits, or to schedule appointments for a specific
dental procedure (temporary or permanent). Visit South Towne Dental, our dental practice in Saint Louis County, for dentistry
services and to schedule appointments, or feel free to call us at 314-635-9587, or contact us by
e-mail at: email@example.com.
Adults may schedule a dental appointment online with South Towne Dental.
Are You Looking for Local St. Louis Dentist for Full-Service Dentistry?
Dr. Hasanagic, one of the many local St. Louis dentists, is also one of the best
cosmetic dentists in St. Louis County. He offers adults a wide range of temporary and permanent cosmetic procedures, permanent Orthodontic
procedures, permanent restoration work, and related work. Dr. Hasanagic offers competitive pricing and local care. Our affordable dentist near Lemay in Mehlville,
MO, offers patients a convenient location for all your dental care needs. South Towne Dental provides adults full-service
dentistry options and age-appropriate dental hygiene and dental care for children and teens.
South Towne Dental’s Patient Services:
- --Cosmetic Dentistry Services include a variety of temporary service options
- --Children’s Dentistry Services
- --Conventional removable dentures, full sets of dentures or partial dentures (partials)
- --Dental composites/dental bonding procedures
- --Dental crowns for repairs and restoration work or cosmetic applications: learn more about All-Porcelain Crowns
- --Dental implants to cover a missing tooth or complete dental implantation service
- --Endodontic root canals, diagnosis, infection treatment, removal of par of tooth as needed; subsequent restoration work for the remainder of the tooth
- --Fitting oral sleep appliances
- Orthodontic treatment of long-term, adult dental misalignment using custom-molded, removable aligners using completely customizable Invisalign® Clear Braces—learn more about Invisalign® Clear Braces in St. Louis County
- --Porcelain veneers
- --Preventative Dentistry Services and/or General Dentistry Services: exams, check-ups, diagnostics, X-rays, teeth cleanings, full-service dentistry options, general,
in-office dental hygiene services, oral health screenings, treating gum diseases, other dental services
- --Restorative Dentistry Servicesare permanent solutions for a
range dental problems
- --Teeth whitening services—learn
more about teeth whitening in St. Louis County
- --Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) diagnosis and
treatment of long-term adult dental misalignment and related problems—Orthodontic treatment to resolve long-term symptoms
South Towne Dental has an affordable cosmetic dentist in Mehlville,
Dr. Hasanagic. He offers long-term dental care of customized treatment of Orthodontic Invisalign® Clear Braces system. Adults suffering dental misalignment should this
custom Orthodontic treatment option. You can find affordable
Invisalign® Clear Braces in Mehlville available from South Towne Dental.
Visit One of Your Local Mehlville Dentists for General Services or Specific Dental Procedures
Visit a local and locally-practicing St. Louis dentist. He offers skill and expertise at affordable pricing. He also offers
full-service dentistry at his, St.
Louis County dental practice. Dr. Hasanagic serves dental patients from all over the St. Louis metropolitan region.
South Towne Dental is accepting new patients. You may set up a first dental visit, or consultation about a specific dental service. We
can work on recent dental problems or situations that require immediate attention.
Adults maycontact South Towne Dental for service details, scheduling appointments, or to ask about dental
insurance policies, or for answers to other related dental questions. Adults may set up an appointment online with South Towne Dental.
Adults may call South Towne Dental at 314-635-9587. You may reach us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.