Visit South Towne Dental, a Full-Service Dental Practice in Mehlville, Missouri
Full-Service Dental Practice in Mehlville Provides Expert Dentistry in St. Louis County
St. Louis County dental practice
in Mehlville, South Towne Dental (314-635-9587), provides adults with full-service
dentistry options performed by a locally-practicing dentist
in Mehlville, Missouri. Dr. Adis Hasanagic, D.D.S. is fully
experienced in a wide range of dental procedures, temporary and permanent. Dr. Hasanagic is accepting patients from southern St. Louis County,
southern St. Louis, Jefferson County, and from the Illinois side of the metropolitan region. We also provide age-appropriate dental care for
toddlers, children and teenagers including dental hygiene instruction. Dr. Hasanagic is your Mehlville cosmetic dentist—in fact, he is your
affordable cosmetic dentist in Mehlville, MO.
South Towne Dental is a conveniently-located dental
practice in St. Louis, and is a short drive for many residents of the metropolitan region. Adults may contact South Towne Dental for more information about any specific dental
procedures, and for scheduling first visits, follow-ups or visits for procedures. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to stop by our dental
practice in Mehlville (St. Louis County) to schedule your appointment(s). You may reach our dentist’s office at 314-635-9587.
Adults may schedule a first visit and dental consultation online with South Towne Dental,
or you may contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local, Skilled Dentist Offers Expertise in a Variety of Dental Care Procedures
Dr. Hasanagic and the staff at our dental practice in Mehlville provide full-service dentistry to adult patients and age-appropriate dental care
for younger patients in the St. Louis area. We offer several major dental care categories. Many procedures, such as restoration work and cosmetic
procedures are generally permanent dental procedures and offer patients practical benefit as well as cosmetic benefits.
Please let Dr. Hasanagic and the staff at our dental practice know how we can help you resolve basic issues with affordable dental services.
We can assist patients who just need a good dentist for general dental care, preventative procedures, general check-ups, exams, diagnostics, or
other general dentistry services. We also offer a wide range of permanent solutions to resolve cosmetic issues, dental misalignment, dentures
or dental implantation for missing tooth, or salvaging teeth whenever possible with a variety of dental service options. Whether you require
simple or complex dental treatment service(s), South Towne Dental can assist most patients in need of dental services.
South Towne Dental’s Patient Services include:
- --Cosmetic Dentistry including temporary and permanent
procedures; many dental restoration procedures offer patients cosmetic benefit—Dr. Hasanagic is your cosmetic dentist near Sappington, your
Affton cosmetic dentist, and your cosmetic dentist
near Lemay, Fenton, Oakville, Marlborough, Concord, Sunset Hills, Crestwood, and other towns and suburbs
- --CaMBRA (CariFree Screening)
- --Children’s dentistry services
- --Conventional dentures, removable full sets of dentures, or partial dentures (partials), or dental bridges
- --Fitting oral sleep appliances after diagnosis of a
sleeping disorder(s) such as sleep apnea
- --Dental composites/dental bonding procedures fix, strengthen,
protect and repair chipped, cracked, deformed, damaged (trauma), or otherwise compromised teeth
- --Dental crowns are used for dental repairs, restoration procedures or cosmetic
applications (Learn more about All-Porcelain Crowns)
- --Dental implants for permanent cosmetic or restorative reasons; we can replace a missing tooth, several missing teeth, or all dentation if necessary
- --Endodontic root canals, diagnosis and treatment of a tooth infection, resolution of infection and subsequent restoration procedure(s) to salvage the remaining tooth
- --General Dentistry Services, teeth cleanings, exams, check-ups, preventative care services, full-service dental care, in-office dental hygiene
services, X-rays, and other dental procedures
- --Inlays and Onlays
- --Orthodontic services, or teeth straightening, to realign long-term dental misalignment of adult dentation; we utilize the very popular and
completely customizable Invisalign® Clear Braces
system which offers patients with progressive, low-profile, custom removable dental aligners; your new molds from new measurements about once every two
or three weeks are customized each time to the progressive movement of your teeth—opt for a local dental practice in Mehlville for the completely
customized, Invisalign® Clear Braces in St.
Louis County, opt for Invisalign®
Clear Braces in Mehlville at South Towne Dental
- --Porcelain veneers
- --Preventative Dentistry Services including diagnostics, treating and resolving gum diseases, dental hygiene services, oral health screenings,
and various additional dental treatment options
- --Restorative Procedures offer permanent dental solutions
for a variety of long-term dental problems and most of these offer practical and cosmetic benefits
- --Teeth whitening services including in-office, or at-home whitening options
- --Use of tooth-colored materials, fillings, or clear resins, clear sealants to match your tooth color
- --Diagnosis and treatment of Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder
(TMJ/TMD) which is frequently caused by general dental misalignment or jaw joint dislocation; dental treatment and resolution usually resolves jaw
joint pain, generalized pain, tight and/or painful strained muscles, extreme headaches, and other related problems
- --Additional dental services as indicated by the dentist
Be Sure to Visit Your Local Dental Practice in Mehlville
South Towne Dental, your local, St. Louis County dental practice in Mehlville, MO, and
Dr. Adis Hasanagic, invite you to visit our dentist’s office. We are accepting new patients. If you are within driving distance or town the
street, you are can set up a first visit and consultation for general services or to discuss specific dental issues that are causing you difficulty
or pain. A healthy set of teeth affords you more than just a good smile, it provides you with improved overall health.
Adults may schedule an appointment online with South Towne Dental. Additionally,
you may contact South Towne Dental for more details about specific dental services,
about scheduling, to ask about accepted dental insurance policies, or for answers to your dental service
questions. You may call South Towne Dental in Mehlville at 314-635-9587,
or you can reach us by e-mail at: email@example.com.