Choose One of the Most Experienced, Best Cosmetic Dentists for Fenton Patients
Adults looking for the best cosmetic dentist in Fenton, Missouri, southern St. Louis County or Jefferson County, should take a few minutes to learn about the cosmetic dentistry options and services available at South Towne Dental in Mehlville, MO—we are not that far away, and our experienced dentist, Dr. Adis Hasanagic, D.D.S., along with his professional support staff of experienced technicians and friendly office staff invite any of our neighbors in the metropolitan area to learn more about our practice (take the online South Towne Dental office tour) and to visit South Towne Dental to learn about your cosmetic dental options.
At South Towne Dental, we offer a wide range of Patient Dental Services including general dentistry procedures such as exams, check-ups, oral disease screenings, X-rays, etc. and Children’s Dentistry services, as well as more complex services primarily for adults. Adult services include a range of cosmetic dental options, restorative procedures to deal with a variety of dental problems. We provide ongoing, standard dental hygiene services for adults, teens, youth and toddlers.
If you have not located the best cosmetic dentist in Fenton for your needs, then you are invited to South Towne Dental for you or a family member's first exam. Feel free to schedule an appointment online, set up an appointment at our office location in Mehlville, contact South Towne Dental, or call South Towne Dental at 314-635-9587. If you have questions about available services, you can reach our office by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Cosmetic Dentist for Fenton, Mehlville and Southern St. Louis Metropolitan Residents
Finding a dentist with general expertise and specialized expertise can be time consuming. At South Towne Dental, you can rely on us as one of the best cosmetic dentist offices for Fenton patients, for Crestwood, Sappington, Lemay, Sunset Hills, Affton, Arnold, Imperial, Festus, St. Louis County, or other nearby residents. We offer services by a cosmetic dentist with years of experience in the wide-ranging field of cosmetic dentistry who also expertise in dealing with children and restorative procedures as well. When you visit South Towne Dental, it is our goal to offer you and your family superb dental care as well as state-of-the-art dental technology solutions.
At South Towne Dental, Cosmetic Dentistry
- A range of cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Composite bonding for to repair and strengthen partially damaged teeth
- Dental crowns which are ideal for saving teeth from extractions
- Invisalign® Clear Braces are the state-of-art temporary, moldable “clear” braces which gradually realign your teeth
- Orthodontic services including traditional dental braces or “clear” braces
- Porcelain veneers are a permanent solution for teeth stains, discoloration and worn enamel
- Teeth-straightening services
- Teeth whitening services including in-office whitening, or convenient at-home whitening options
Additional cosmetic services include many procedures that are part of our Restorative Dentistry services including:
- All porcelain crowns help save damaged, worn and deformed teeth while providing cosmetic solutions
- Dental bridges, dentures bridge dentures, partial dentures and full dentures (upper and lower)—implantation options available
- Dental composites and bonding procedures as well as fillings are still ideal for cracks, chips, minor traumatic damage, ground teeth and deformations—composite materials gives you the option of general teeth-colored materials
- Dental crowns allow us to repair, restore, strengthen and cover most problematic teeth as warranted
- Dental implants are an ideal, permanent solution for a missing tooth or multiple teeth as the situation requires
- Onlays and Inlays are a cosmetic solution to many types of damage to teeth
- Porcelain veneers are a permanent solution for worn, chipped, damaged, cracked or worn down teeth that offer cosmetic benefits
- Root canals, or Endodontic root canals, for infected and/or damaged teeth—sealants and restoration procedures subsequent to the root canal
- Tooth-colored fillings using the latest materials, resins and/or sealants
At South Towne Dental, your dentist offers a wide range other general dentistry and Patient Dental Services, Children’s Dentistry services, and additional options. Some of our other dental service options deal with gum disease/Periodontal disease/Gingivitis, ongoing dental hygiene and preventative care services. We can also assist you treatment of TMJ headaches/ Muscle Disorder (TMD), which is commonly called TMJ, or even offering possible solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), a chronic condition—we offer Sleep Appliances as a solution, a solution that many people find works for their situation.
Visit South Towne Dental in Mehlville, MO, for Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Adults are invited to visit South Towne Dental for service by one of the best cosmetic dentists for Fenton residents, or anyone living in Crestwood, Sappington, Sunset Hills, Marlborough, Concord, St. George, Lakeshire, Affton, St. Louis, Lemay, Mehlville, Oakville, Arnold, Festus, Imperial, or Jefferson County. We offer service to anyone living the metropolitan area, or within driving distance of Mehlville including Illinois residents in Columbia, Dupo, Bixby, Cahokia, Belleville, Shiloh, or other nearby towns and suburbs.
At South Towne Dental, we want every patient to know that you can discuss any dental issues that are impacting your life. We are here to help adults and children alike.
Contact South Towne Dental
or call us in Mehlville at 314-635-9587 in order to schedule an appointment
. Also, you may reach South Towne Dental office by Fax at 314-487-8529 or by e-mail at: email@example.com.